Saturday, November 20, 2010

Untitled (Originally Written 08/31/10)

It all feels too good to be true.
Met by chance,
Met by some spark of cliche fate,
Souls collided through words being sent to words,
Text message romance.

I wonder why I fall so fast. My heart falls before my head can catch up to the idea of falling. I try and tell myself  it's because my heart sometimes races faster than my mind processes information. But, still I end up with a broken heart and curiosity stabbing at the broken heart because I know better than that.

I know that the heart really has nothing to do with love or falling in love. I let myself fall for the same kind of person, knowing full well where it will lead and where it's going to end. Still, I wonder why I, and anyone for that matter, allows themselves to "fall" for someone even though everything within them is screaming, "No, don't do it!"

Just a thought. I feel like I'm falling for someone I can have and I'm trying to figure out why I'm even allowing myself to go there again...

(Could be the start of something more, I don't know at this point)

No comments:

Post a Comment